Is technology not your thing? It doesn’t need to be if you work with Langeman Consulting. Jane is a liaison to your staff, vendors, and IT department. She can translate complex concepts, making your information easy to find, easy to use, and easy for everyone to understand. From start to finish, your project is more successful when powered by the latest technology.
Software & Technology Services Include:
- Information Technology Coaching: Everyone gets stuck sometimes. A computer should be a support tool, not a hindrance. Jane will share tips and tricks to make technology work for you to maximize productivity.
- Website Content Management/Analytics: It all starts by finding the right vendor to build, host, and maintain your site. Once your site is up and running, Jane helps manage its content and use web analytics to ensure that the site is effective.
- Research, Demonstration and Training of Software Products: Sometimes, even the most user-friendly software needs to be made friendlier! Jane masters the technology for you, and then trains your team to use the software like pros. Demos and training ensure your organization has the skills and knowledge to succeed not just now, but also in the future.
- Email/Survey/Webinar Software Support: Leverage these tools efficiently to communicate effectively.
- Information Management: Jane’s library science skills are especially resourceful when it comes to helping you set up processes to collect, manage, and distribute information.
Have Langeman Consulting help you complete your project, call today for a free consultation.